Sunday, March 2, 2014

HIGHWAY.... my review....


I never thought I would write a blog on a film!

 I watched Highway recently and again today. And I can actually watch the movie again and again. I wouldn’t say its one of the best movie but I have connected so well. The character Veera, she is such a GIRL. I mean she has all the girly character yet you might not relate with her. She is crazy but that’s what is attractive.

Wow!! When they just drive and drive through so many states, just for once you feel like running away and getting lost in the hills of Himachal. I have never been there and I felt those hills calling me! The movie is so well portrayed that not for once Mahabir seemed Randeep Hooda. Well, one more thing attracted me towards the movie is about the simplicity of the characters and love for nature.

I was wondering, we all are allowed to dream...but why is it taken for granted that we would dream of a palace and riches of the world?? I dreamt of a small hut and nature around instead. I was allowed to love but didn’t know it was crime to love a simple poor man…. it was assumed we would fall in love with the prince only. And when I watched the movie – I saw someone like me there. Who dreamt of a hut and fell in love without a bias.


So I loved the movie and thanks to Imtiaz Ali for making it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cinematography.... Why don't we girls just go out like this? No extra baggage...Suchi ka camera chalega...

    ReplyDelete