Friday, November 22, 2013

Tequila Shot!!!!!



I am bought up in a cosmopolitan culture and lived the most crucial three years of my life in the city of tax free alcohol. Where coffee shops are occupied after the pubs are emptied.

…………. Yet I never had tequila shot. I was SCARED. Well, in movies otherwise boring heroines lose control and  do mischievous things just as in ‘it’s the time to disco’ and ‘every night every minute of the day.. tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi ho’. Sometimes they even tear off the cloths, sing song and make people fall in LOVE. I was scared of all these then.

Therefore, one thing I still regret – the fact that I never took a Tequila Shot.

So when the day get gloomy and I feel I am like a PCR machine amplifying anger, embarrassment and guilt, I tell myself –‘LETS TAKE A TEQUILA SHOT’. And I full fill one of my undying wish in my imagination. Then I am able to absorb the anger, dissolve the embarrassment and vanish the guilt. And do whatever I want to!!

Let’s tear off the cloths of shyness, feel free to sing aloud and make people fall in love with you. Let’s not thinking delay the action. Let’s act first and think later. That’s the mantra of TEQUILA SHOT.

For all the shy people in the world let’s cheer on a Tequila Shot today and every morning!

1 comment: