Sunday, November 3, 2013

(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')(')





CeLeBraTinG tHe dArKesT nIgHt WiTh LiGht
 


Wearing new cloths, lighting at least 14 diyas,  late night Kali Pooja, then bursting a lot of crackers and eating lots of sweets and then again bursting crackers and then with ‘bhai fota’ diwali celebration finally ends. All my childhood this is how I have celebrated this occasion. As I sit to write this article I can hear the sound of the crackers all over. And just this sound makes me feel the joy, remembering the time when I recklessly busted a lot of crackers. Some people call it sound and air pollution. 
To some extend I agree. Some people call it a risk of life rather than a celebration. To some extend I agree with this too. But when is life riskless! Well, going to the pollution part – my mom always says at this season there are too many insects and the cracker smell keep them away.  But what matters the most is the happiness. The more life has given us less happy we are. It is the most priced thing today - to see people happy. 


Whatever reason Diwali is celebrated (reasons are little different at different part of India), it is for sure it brings us back together with family when jobs have taken us apart. It is a reason for a break from routine life – because at such occasion we realize why we work hard and earn money. Because we cud buy some happiness from our hectic schedule and boring life after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment